At NWAYS we follow the following Intellectual Property Protection (IP Protection) Practices:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement - A legal contract between NWAYS and the clients that outlines private information that the parties will share with each another for various purposes, but it restricts access to the third party.
- Clauses in the contract that gives all IP rights to the clients.
- Clauses in the contract giving all the rights to code to the client.
- IP Restriction to production servers to prevent illicit access.
- No Pen drive/ CD on personal work stations of developers to ensure security of confidential information.
To consult our IP protection practicies in greater detail, please feel free to get in touch with us on 02- 6140 3528